My Favorite Quote

There lots of thoughts in the world, and hopefully most of them are good. Some of the good thoughts are called quotes, that’s because people say them out loud. But here is the main idea, what is my favorite quote? One of my favorite quotes is ,“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” This quote is by Oscar Wilde, an Irish writer and a poet. Why is it my one of my favorite quotes? I tell you why.

I like this quote because it tells me to not try to be someone you aren’t, such as a geek trying to be cool by taking of his glasses and putting on sunglasses. Be a geek, and be proud to be one. You don’t have to be some cool guy to have a good life, just be yourself and everything will turn out fine(but if your a robber or some bad dude, do the opposite of what I’m saying, and stay different for all of us).

I also like this quote because it also tells you that everyone is taken, and what that means is that if you try to be someone your not, it will be weird to your friends. You may think it’s cool, but it’s mostly not. Just be yourself, END—OF—CONVERSATION.

I just thought of something to add on to the quote,”Just be yourself, everything will turn out fine.”